December 9th, 2011 - Tiffany's Realm Update
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ★
┊ ┊ ☆
Hi everyone! The holidays are upon us, and Tiffany is still in the studio cranking out Christmas pieces. Will she ever stop? No one knows... (hee hee)
We're sticking with this simplified newsletter for now. The new year may see a new newsletter layout - who knows?
* First things first, Miss Klutz managed to break her toe on Monday, so orders are a little delayed. You would think a broken toe would stop hurting eventually... nope. Please order early! We can never guarantee shipping, but we do our best to make sure everything arrives before Christmas! And now we are running a little behind schedule since Miss Klutz needs to take frequent breaks.
* The $15 Big Print Sale ends TODAY. These are 12"x16", full-color prints that originally retailed for $30, and we're selling them for $15, but only until midnight tonight! Then they go away FOREVER. These are on crazy good archival paper, printed with archival ink, and they are gorgeous. http://www.tiffanysrealm.com/catalog.php?category=44
* Miss Klutz has also added a new section to the site, specifically for the series of moon faeries she has been working on: http://www.tiffanysrealm.com/catalog.php?category=43 How many moon faeries will she paint? There is talk of an entire calendar in 2013 (help us).
* Miss Klutz has also added a new painting to the site, and should have another one done tonight which you will be able to locate in the aforementioned "Moon Faeries" gallery. Sugarplum Moon is available here: http://www.tiffanysrealm.com/catalog.php?item=318
* Greeting card selections have been updated and all greeting cards, including six packs, are on sale! http://www.tiffanysrealm.com/catalog.php?category=33
* PRINT PACKS: One new print pack has been added to the site. It includes TEN 8"x10"s of retired fantasy art, two 5"x7"s of retired fantasy art, and a 2011 calendar, which is signed and numbered! This is a value of over $150 for, drumroll please, $24.95! Supplies are limited and this won't be around for long. Plus gift wrapping for this pack is discounted by 50% until the 18th! http://www.tiffanysrealm.com/catalog.php?item=325
* eBAY SALES: There's a ton of prints up on auction in the eBay shop too, most at half off or more, and a bunch of originals and sketches to boot. All of those can be found in the "other" and "originals" sections of the eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Tiffanys-Realm
* Plus, just about everything in the Christmas/Yule art section is on sale (http://www.tiffanysrealm.com/catalog.php?category=20) and just in case we left anything out, you can always browse the New Products (http://www.tiffanysrealm.com/catalog.php?new=yes) on our site.
* DECEMBER 18TH IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER FOR CHRISTMAS. We will be processing, printing and packing orders through the 21st, and in most cases orders should still arrive in time for Christmas if they are shipped on the 21st, but they may not so please order by the 19th at the very latest. We will be taking orders until 2 PM Pacific Time on the 21st.
* We will be closed from 2 PM Pacific Time on the 21st until the morning of January 4th. Miss Klutz needs a break (pun intended), will be traveling, will probably read some books, paint some pictures, and oh yeah, inventory management. What a lucky girl. Orders placed during the break will be processed, printed, packed, and shipped on January 4th, but you are still welcome to order during the break.
* FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: In most cases, as long as you order by December 12th your order should arrive in time for Christmas. Occasionally, things get caught in customs and may arrive late. We cannot guarantee delivery at any time of the year, but it usually takes about 10 business days. You may have to pay import taxes - we do not pay them and they are not our responsibility. Thank you!
* We will happily combine your Tiffany's Realm site and eBay store purchases into one shipment!
* GIFT WRAPPING SERVICE GOES AWAY AT MIDNIGHT ON THE 18TH. While we will still be processing orders the 19th-21st, there will not be time to gift wrap anything at that point if we want to get things out the door in time for possible Christmas delivery.
Thanks so much! Miss Klutz & co.
I can't wait for the break later this month. It looks like a tornado selectively struck the studio, and I suspect it will only get worse before we stop shipping for the year. Argh. It is particularly hazardous with a broken toe. I keep stubbing it on all kinds of things. Plus the cats keep knocking things down. Kittens are cute, but man are they trouble. Alright, back to work I go.